Sold - 40 Paperbark Street, BRAMSTON BEACH QLD, 4871
This a wonderful opportunity to purchase your own seaside beach house, use it as your retirement base or purchase for the family to spend your holidays here..
* 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
* Open plan living and a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Air-conditioned and fully security screened.
* Large remote controlled shed with 2nd street access
* Your own playground for the kids
* Large entertainment area to the front of the property
* Just over 250 meters to the beach
* Wired for generator power and it also has a water bore.
* Priced well below other properties in the area
* Beat other investors before word gets out about the Ella Bay Resort.
This could be your last chance to invest in what may be a prime real estate hot spot in the future.
Bramston Beach has still got that safe community feel and is one of North Queenslands best kept secrets, there is a local shop, and two caravan parks, and some of the norths best fishing spots Normanby Island and Russell Island are only 15kms away.
Contact Me for your inspection, bring the family and spend the day on this secluded beach and create the holiday lifestyle that you have been dreaming about. You deserve it.........
- Type: House
- Furnished: Yes
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Area: 692m²